Baden-Baden visitors appreciate city centre hotel's proximity to thermal springs
Less than one kilometre from the casino, the Radisson Blu is also close to the lush Lichtentaler Park and the Frieder Burda Museum. Venture into the fabled Black Forest, or try your hand at winter sports with a visit to Mehliskopf. Stroll along the Kaiserallee promenade, then soothe weary muscles at the Friedrichsbad thermal baths. Kurhaus and other treasures await in Baden-Baden city centre, or the hotel's guests can opt for an easy day trip to Europapark Rust.
Family holiday in Baden-Baden
Approximately one hour from Europapark Rust, the hotel puts you and your family in reach of Europe's largest roller coaster. The close by Black Forest and surrounding ski slopes offer still more opportunity for adventure.
- Festspielhaus Baden-Baden (theatre) - 300 m
- Casino Baden-Baden - 500 m
- Friedrichsbad Thermal Baths - 500 m
- Kurhaus - 500 m
- Kaiserallee promenade - 600 m
- Lichtentaler Park - 600 m
- Museum Frieder Burda - 800 m
- Mehliskopf (bobsleigh track and winter sports) - 11 km
- Europapark Rust (theme park) - 67 km