Hotel’s location in Padova is near city centre of famed Italian destinations
This hotel’s location in Padova is near city centre Venice, Vicenza and Verona, all within a 40-minute car ride. Located in a charming area of the Euganean Hills, a natural park in the middle of Veneto region, the Radisson Blu Resort, Terme di Galzignano allows for a complete retreat with fascinating day trips.
- Padova - Experience the lively piazze and animated markets in the city known for the setting of The Taming of the Shrew. Be sure to visit the Basilica del Santo and the Scrovegni chapel, Giotto's masterpiece.
- Vicenza - This modern city offers unparalleled cultural treasures such as art galleries, museums, churches, markets and the famed Renaissance palazzi and Palladian villas.
- Venice - This timeless city, the capital of Veneto, intrigues guests with its beauty, culture and notable history. Take a day trip and experience the Grand Canal, St. Marco's Basilica and Piazza St. Marco.
- Verona - With its fairs, shows and operas, Verona is the premier entertainment destination in northern Italy and provides an exciting day-trip opportunity for guests at this Padova resort. The city is also known for its Roman architecture, including the famous amphitheatre Arena di Verona.
- Arquà Petrarca - 7 km
- Monselice, medieval town - 10 km
- Este, medieval village - 17 km
- Padova Historical Centre and Pilgrim Site (St. Anthony Church) - 20 km
- Treviso, historical and art town - 60 km
- Ferrara Unesco - 66 km
- Asolo, historical town - 72 km
- Benetton apparel headquarters near Treviso - 72 km